THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The issuance of a 1-Year Multiple-Entry Visa depends on the purpose of the application.
- This visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue
- Maximum extension is 3 months
- Visa holders must exit and re-enter Thailand every 90 days by air, sea, or land travel.
Applicants for the 1-Year Multiple-Entry Visa must be citizens or permanent residents of the countries listed below:
Citizens from other countries not listed above may still apply for the 90-Day Visa under different circumstances.
Applicants for a 1-Year Multiple-Entry Visa must be physically present in the country where they lodge their visa application and must prove that they are neither a public nor a security threat to the Thai government.
- A passport with at least 6-months validity.
- An letter or invitation by the concerned organization to clarify the purpose of travel.
- Embassy fee.
- Document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
- Travel itinerary.
- Proof of financial funds.
Applicants should apply for their visa either by mail or in person at the Royal Thai embassy or consulate in their home country.
- Prepare documents and application forms.
- Documents must then be submitted to the Thai embassy or consulate in the applicant’s home country by mail or in person.
- Embassy or consular fees must be paid, which can either be by cash, check, or by credit card.
- Visa application will be reviewed and processed which may take up to 10 business day.